C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The Product Manager enables our PaaS and SaaS customer to build or use compelling enterprise applications to deliver business value across the enterprise. Product managers serve as the primary focal point for customers and internal, cross-functional teams through the planning, design, and implementation stages of C3.ai products.
This role is specifically focused on our deployments for the US Department of Defense and the US Armed Forces (Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Coast Guard).
- Demonstrate ownership of all aspects of your Product (e.g. vision for a comprehensive roadmap of features, detailed product specification documentation, competitive positioning, target customers, differentiated collateral to support sales, customer testimonials and case studies)
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of C3.ai SaaS Applications and represent the capabilities of these applications to customers
- Actively support pre-sales activities (Trials, PoCs and PoTs) to ensure consistent use of existing SaaS applications across our global customer base
- Ensure applications developed by our PaaS customers meet or exceed internal C3.ai standards for industry leading big data, predictive analytics, and IoT software as a service (SaaS) applications.
- Support the C3.ai Customer Success team to ensure our customers deliver on their Digital Transformation Vision
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 5+ years of work experience, including 2+ in management consulting, with project experience in big data, analytics, and data science.
- Experience working with the DoD or other US Federal Agencies or branches of the US Military preferred
- Deep knowledge of one or more industry verticals (ideally industrial manufacturing, energy, financial services, or life science).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle projects simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams at up to two PaaS customers in different stages of deployment.
- Ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of enterprise software implementations, and provide leadership across both domains.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.