C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
Forward Deployed Solution Leaders work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply the C3.ai Solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. Solution Leaders identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable problems, and drive the delivery of configured solutions and compelling business value.
Recent examples of successful engagements include predictive maintenance on capital equipment, supply chain optimization, manufacturing yield optimization, chronic disease prevention, customer spend prediction, and equipment lifetime optimization. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Collaborate with decision-makers, IT leaders, Data Science Leads, and subject matter experts in the Federal Agencies / DoD to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3.ai offering.
- Lead high-performing C3.ai teams including data scientists, forward deployed solution engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of production-ready configurations.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3.ai Sales to define and execute winning account strategies.
- Convert firsthand experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced technical degree with management consulting experience and have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field, and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees with technical concentrations/expertise.
- 6+ years of work experience that includes technical problem solving and project delivery.
- Technical competence in cloud architectures and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives – decision-makers, IT executives, and SMEs.
- Deep knowledge of at least one Federal Agency / DoD mission area and the ability to lead and shape ML/AI use case development with customers.
- Technical, polished, driven, goal-oriented and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams.
- Experience with Federal government, especially DoD and the IC.
- Programming experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence, and the data science pipeline.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph.
- Willing and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience in working in an AGILE engineering organization.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape in enterprise big data and machine learning platforms.
- Competency in public speaking & customer interaction.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.