C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The Solutions Leader role is a combination of Technical Project Management, Product Development, and Business Development. Solutions Leaders work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply the C3.ai Solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. Solutions Leaders identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable AI/ML problems, and drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value.
Recent examples of successful engagements include intelligence synthesis for fighter aircraft, anomaly detection on spacecraft, predictive maintenance on critical air assets, and chronic disease prevention. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Lead high-performing C3.ai teams including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of quick turnaround, production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Collaborate with decision-makers, IT leaders, Data Science Leads, and subject matter experts in the Federal Agencies / DoD to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3.ai AI Suite.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3.ai Sales and potential customers to communicate the C3.ai offering, define tractable AI/ML use cases, and scope production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Convert firsthand experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced technical degree with management consulting experience and have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field, and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees with technical concentrations/expertise.
- 6+ years of work experience that includes technical problem solving and project delivery.
- Technical competence in cloud architectures and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives – decision-makers, IT executives, and SMEs.
- Deep knowledge of at least one Federal Agency / DoD mission area and the ability to lead and shape AI/ML use case development with customers.
- Technical, polished, driven, goal-oriented and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams.
- Experience with Federal government, especially DoD and the IC.
- Programming experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence, and the data science pipeline.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field.
- TS/SCI Clearance.
- Willing and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience in working in an agile engineering organization.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape in enterprise big data and machine learning platforms.
- Competency in public speaking and customer interaction.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.