C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The Vice President Sales - Industrial AI, North America will be responsible for territory and account sales strategy, new customer acquisition, and existing account management in the Industrial Sales vertical. This is a senior-level, individual contributor position reporting directly to the Group Vice President Sales, Industrial AI segment of C3.ai. The position is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon sales goals for the assigned territory and accounts.
Candidates with years of field sales experience within big data, analytics, AI, ML, and data science tools and technologies in large enterprise accounts will be favored.
We are looking for Vice Presidents to cover regional Industrial Sales in the following locations:
- Chicago, IL (preferable)
- Minneapolis, MN (preferable)
- Detroit, MI
- Dallas, TX
- New York, NY
- Achieve assigned sales quotas based on corporate revenue growth goals.
- Maintain sales forecasts for assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and manage strategic sales plans for each assigned account.
- Measure and report results of territory and account sales planning.
- Research, identify, engage and acquire new customers.
- Lead key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success activities.
- Engage with C3.ai’s strategic partners at each account as applicable.
- Collaborate with Sales, Products, and Marketing leadership to recommend new product offerings.
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement positive change.
- Build and maintain C3’s brand, establishing our position in the market.
- 7+ years documented success in selling multi-million enterprise software deals to the C-level.
- 5+ years direct selling experience to Fortune 500 Industrial Companies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Manufacturing and Supply Chain industry dynamics and nomenclature.
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions which heavily utilize artificial intelligence, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and Digital Transformation concepts.
- Ability to describe what artificial intelligence is and the various classes and uses of artificial intelligence.
- Experience with and ability to describe enterprise-level AI use cases and value attainment
- Ability to describe the critical components of a cloud-based, AI, IoT, and Big Data Application Development Platform
- Demonstrated experience negotiating enterprise-level software agreements and intimate familiarity with key legal terms and positions.
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy at assigned accounts.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.