C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is seeking a highly qualified Developer Support Engineer to join the C3.ai Services team in Redwood City, California. The Developer Support Engineer is a C3.ai product expert skilled in providing exemplary product support for C3.ai products. This professional will engage with C3.ai customers to 1) accurately assess the cause of the customer inquiry, 2) set customer expectations regarding C3.ai’s approach to address customer concerns, and 3) identify and implement the required application or C3.ai Platform changes to successfully resolve each customer’s product or service related issue.
The professional should have application development experience and strong mentoring expertise. The candidate must demonstrate an interest in advancing their career in application development, machine learning, data integration and consulting.
- Become an expert in the C3.ai platform, C3.ai Tools and C3.ai applications to enable and assist C3.ai customers to build their own applications.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess and prioritize customer product change requests and validate in advance of customer upgrades.
- The Technical Support Engineer must be able to research problems thoroughly and clearly characterize customer and partner reported issues.
- Contribute to the evolution of the C3.ai customer support organization with industry best practices and tools to support improving customer support experiences.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of professionalism and courteousness in all customer, partner and internal interactions.
- Work professionally with Products, Engineering and Customer Services teams to implement, validate and, where necessary, document solutions.
- Assist in planning and validation of C3.ai product releases.
- Software application development expertise.
- Software product support experience.
- Proficient with test automation tools.
- Proven experience in cross-organizational collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Consulting expertise preferred
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.