C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a Data Scientist (Federal). In this capacity, you will participate in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions to support our customers in operating IoT. In addition, you will help find the appropriate machine learning and specifically deep learning algorithms to answer these questions. Finally, you will be responsible for implementing this into the product and making it available to our customers.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Driving adoption of Deep Learning systems into next-generation of C3.ai products across Government, Aerospace, Healthcare, and other IoT applications.
- Designing and deploying deep learning algorithms on industrial IoT applications such as fraud detection and predictive maintenance.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3.ai and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning), and their application.
- Applied experience with Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch, and strong experience in at least one of those.
- Strong background in numerical optimization.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Machine learning (deep learning, large-scale optimization, probabilistic inference, etc.), Natural language processing: sequence segmentation, knowledge extraction, multi-modal learning, etc.), Computer vision (large scale image classification, detection, segmentation, OCR, face recognition, etc.), and Reinforcement learning.
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields. Specialization in machine learning preferred.
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher)
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.)
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.