C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
Our customers – many of the largest, most complex organizations in the world – build applications on the C3.ai Platform to solve their most challenging, never-before-solved business problems, such as:
- Aircraft Predictive Maintenance: predict aircraft system failures before they occur; empower flight engineers to more effectively manage fleet-wide flight plans and proactively schedule inspections and maintenance.
- Electricity Theft Detection: detect anomalous electricity consumption patterns, across millions of smart meters, indicative of energy theft; empower operators to more effectively prevent theft, prioritize field investigations, and recover lost revenue.
- Supply Chain Inventory Optimization: recommend safety stock levels to optimize inventory for thousands of SKUs across hundreds of distribution centers; empower plant managers to more effectively minimize costs while meeting service level targets.
As a Forward Deployed Engineer, you will be working with customers to design, develop, and deploy AI-based enterprise applications on the C3.ai Platform. An ideal candidate possesses strategic and analytical aptitude, software development expertise and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Engage directly with customers to design, develop, and deploy AI enterprise applications on the C3.ai Platform
- Become an expert in application design and development on the C3.ai Platform; lead design and code reviews of end-to-end customer applications
- Perform enhancement, testing, and troubleshooting, of applications with and on behalf of customers
- Continuously identify technical risks and gaps; devise mitigation strategies in anticipation of customer needs
- Write specifications, documentation, and user guides for customer applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field
- 2+ years professional experience in a customer-facing role building enterprise cloud software applications
- Solid understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Solid understanding of databases types and trade-offs
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving techniques
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field; graduate degree in complimentary STEM or Business field
- Experience building and deploying AI-based enterprise applications
- Solid understanding of common machine learning techniques, applications, and trade-offs
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python and/or similar programming language
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Aerospace, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Public Sector, Power & Utilities, Supply Chain, Telecommunications
- Proficiency in time series analysis, data cleansing, and data normalization
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the Redwood City office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.