C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
Our customers – many of the largest, most complex organizations in the world – build applications on the C3.ai Platform to solve their most challenging, never-before-solved business problems, such as:
- Aircraft Predictive Maintenance: predict aircraft system failures before they occur; empower flight engineers to more effectively manage fleet-wide flight plans and proactively schedule inspections and maintenance.
- Electricity Theft Detection: detect anomalous electricity consumption patterns, across millions of smart meters, indicative of energy theft; empower operators to more effectively prevent theft, prioritize field investigations, and recover lost revenue.
- Supply Chain Inventory Optimization: recommend safety stock levels to optimize inventory for thousands of SKUs across hundreds of distribution centers; empower plant managers to more effectively minimize costs while meeting service level targets.
As a Forward Deployed Engineer, you will be working with customers to design, develop, and deploy AI-based enterprise applications on the C3.ai Platform. An ideal candidate possesses strategic and analytical aptitude, software development expertise and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Engage directly with customers to design, develop, and deploy AI-based enterprise applications
- Write application specifications and documentation
- Lead design and development reviews of customer applications
- Test, troubleshoot, and enhance customer applications with and on behalf of customers
- Continuously identify technical risks and gaps; devise mitigation strategies in anticipation of customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field; graduate degree in STEM or business field preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively on a cross-functional team
- Ability to travel as needed
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Understanding of databases types and trade-offs
- Proficiency in data structure and algorithm design and implementation
- Proficiency in time-series data analysis, cleansing, and normalization
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Experience building and deploying AI-based enterprise applications
- Solid understanding of common machine learning techniques, applications, and trade-offs
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Aerospace, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Public Sector, Power & Utilities, Supply Chain, Telecommunications
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the Redwood City office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.