C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
As a member of C3.ai's rapidly-expanding Marketing team, the Marketing Operations Coordinator will facilitate global marketing operations, building processes that allow our growing company to scale effectively. We are looking for an energetic professional to work collaboratively with other team members on projects in sales, recruiting, corporate communications, database management, and events.
This role is integral to designing and building new systems that enable C3.ai's marketing activities. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will work collaboratively with marketing team leads for Events, Digital, Content, Brand, Social, and Public Relations to provide support on a range of different projects. Top notch organizational and analytical skills, high attention to detail, fundamental marketing skills, and clear written and verbal communications are a must.
- Maintain weekly marketing organization and operational reports and requirements.
- Organize scalable marketing systems and processes that support marketing activities.
- Own all marketing relationships with relevant marketing vendors.
- Oversee ordering, development, and logistics of all brand deliverables for internal and external events, and to meet sales requirements.
- Manage planning, content consistency, and distribution of all corporate collateral.
- Manage team tools and databases—including Marketo, LeadLander, Confluence, MS Office, and Jira—to enable seamless execution of marketing activities.
- Build and maintain budgets for marketing and event materials, and new hire and recruiting assets.
- Build and maintain relationships with field sales and theatre personnel for marketing support.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience.
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent.
- Creative, collaborative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Marketo and LeadLander.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and tools.
- Results-oriented, committed to quality of product and service, with desire to raise the bar.
- Self-motivated, with the innate drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to define solutions.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.