C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for a seasoned Social Media Manager to design and execute a social marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, builds followers, motivates engagement, and drives web sessions.
This is an opportunity for an innovative strategist, creative content marketer, and flawless implementer of social media to help drive C3 IoT’s growth. This position requires a high level of creativity and initiative, as well as the ability to interact with senior leadership in order to channel the voice of the brand accurately and authentically.
Candidates should be able to understand complex details across business and technology, business processes, and economic value, and communicate that complexity with simplicity and clarity across media channels.
A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. Top-notch written and verbal communications, outstanding organizational skills, and high attention to detail are a must.
- Develop and manage the overall social marketing and employee engagement strategy, including organic and paid campaigns, with particular focus on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Glassdoor.
- Encourage employee engagement on social networks.
- Engage with influencers, prospects, and customers on social networks.
- Report regularly on progress against key metrics including followers, engagement, campaign performance and efficiency, plus web analytics.
- Monitor and capitalize on trends in social media, the AI and IoT industry, emerging technologies, and broader culture.
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing.
- BA/BS degree in journalism, communications, or business.
- Deep understanding of strategies, tactics and metrics for paid and organic campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, Glassdoor, YouTube, etc.
- Experience developing a successful B2B brand on social, with demonstrable results against KPIs, through large scale campaigns.
- Record of creating content that reaches and engages target audiences, with examples of testing and optimization.
- Familiarity with graphic design programs and ability to create and edit independently.
- Ability to learn and respond to feedback rapidly.
- Interest and ability to actively engage with diverse groups of employees in multiple fora.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.