C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is seeking a Graphic Designer to for visual design, production and management of company brand deliverables across digital and print medias. This position reports to the Creative Director within the corporate marketing department located in our Redwood City headquarters. The candidate must be an excellent conceptual designer and must have expert knowledge of production processes and design tools. A strong work ethic, agility, and the ability to work under pressure are necessary for this role. An online portfolio of relevant work for review is required.
- Design and produce a broad range of branded creative deliverables, including print collateral, illustrative infographics, digital UI, wireframes, mockups, presentation slides, and branded templates.
- Produce production ready artwork and manage production vendors related to marketing collateral and digital assets.
- Bring fresh direction and insight through design solutions while maintaining and reinforcing brand standards.
- Collaborate with corporate and product marketing teams.
- Maintain organization and management of files to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- 4+ years of professional creative design experience with an agency or with an internal corporate marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline required.
- Ability to articulate and confidently present creative ideas to internal teams
- An online portfolio of relevant work demonstrating a deep understanding of design concepts including layout, composition, typography and color
- Ability to understand complicated concepts and illustrate them into clear and compelling visual narratives (infographics, animation, icons, charts, data visualization, etc…)
- Ability to design and format content and typography at an advanced level
- Experience implementing brand elements across marketing assets
- Knowledge of professional printing methods and ability to prepare clean, print-ready production files
- Understanding of current industry standards for optimizing user experience for website and mobile interfaces and experience designing wireframes and mockups for web and email
- Proven experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and presentation software
- Experience with video production, motion graphics, 3D design and animation skills are a plus
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects with short timelines, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and at the highest quality level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.