C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for an experienced Senior Total Rewards Lead with excellent clerical and customer service skills to work in our Redwood City Headquarters. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Senior Total Rewards Lead will oversee the planning, administration and implementation of all compensation and benefits programs and policies. Develop and monitor benefits plans which provide value to the employees, are cost effective for the organization, and meet defined objectives. Lead Open Enrollment and the annual salary increase process. The successful candidate will be joining an experienced team of dedicated professionals who are passionately engaged in building a solid foundation for a great company that is a leader in one of the most exciting and revolutionary technology innovations of our age.
- Design and develop compensation programs, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for participating in various compensation surveys, reviewing compensation programs, benchmarking and making recommendations to ensure competitiveness.
- Oversee salary benchmarking process for all positions.
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
- Keep appraised of federal, state and local compensation and health benefit laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance.
- Review internal structure of job titles and salaries, make recommendations for improvements and consistency where appropriate.
- Lead the annual salary increase process.
- Prepare and distribute insurance and other benefit information, including managing the annual Open Enrollment process and ad-hoc benefits reports and events.
- Plan and lead the operation of all company benefit offerings, including competitive benchmarking.
- Manage vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts and services.
- Accurately reconcile all employee benefit invoices in partnership with Finance.
- Determine and implement appropriate communication strategy to educate employees on benefit programs and changes.
- Manage all filings, reports and audits related to the administration of employee benefit programs.
- Ensure all documents and Summary Plan Descriptions are complete and updated, including 5500 Filings.
- Prepare necessary reports for annual plan audits.
- Serve as a resource for employees on all employee benefit issues.
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in Human Resources.
- Five (5)+ years of HR (compensation, benefits and HRIS) experience required.
- Experience in a high growth company, ideally in the Software SaaS/PaaS industry .
- Solid working knowledge of federal and California employment laws.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and ADP HRIS System.
- Knowledge of commonly-used Human Resources concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong customer focus and team player.
- Hands-on specialist who can operate with limited direction.
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- C3.ai is a culture of “doers”. Employees at all levels are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The incoming leader is a team player who embodies those ideals and doesn’t hesitate to jump in and solve difficult problems.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- A high-energy individual who radiates positivity. This person inspires others through clarity and conviction of a shared vision.
- A humble individual who listens well and is coachable.
- A fixed focus on and commitment to accuracy, timeliness, and thoroughness.
- Deep understanding of and dedication to best-in-class employee service.
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to gather and analyze information and resolve difficulties quickly.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and logically.
- Ability to work independently and in within a team.
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong moral compass and will understand the importance of ethics in business. This person is able to balance the lofty expectations of future company performance with the necessity to report information accurately and in accordance with company standards.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.