C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
As a Product Manager, you will enable our customers to build or use enterprise applications that deliver meaningful value. You will develop deep expertise in our products. You will serve as the primary focal point for both customers and internal teams through the planning, design, and implementation stages of C3.ai applications to positively impact our success.
C3.ai applications span across multiple industries, such as energy, healthcare, financial services and manufacturing. As a product manager, you will be building products to solve important problems: predicting diabetes progression, identifying ways to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, forecasting credit card transactions, and predicting failures on jet engines.
- Prepare, maintain, and own of all aspects of your product:
- Vision for a comprehensive feature roadmap
- Detailed product specification documentation
- User experience, customer satisfaction and QA
- Market positioning and customer targeting and segmentation
- Differentiated collateral to support sales, including customer testimonials and case studies
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of C3.ai SaaS Applications to clearly communicate technical capabilities and business impact to customers
- Support pre-sales activities (trials, proofs-of-concept) to ensure consistent and successful use of existing SaaS applications across our global customer base
- Positively influence sales, engineering, and customers to ensure success of your product
- Collaborate with the C3.ai Customer Success team to ensure our customers deliver on their Digital Transformation Vision
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science preferred
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably including 2+ in management consulting or similar. Project, educational, or self-taught experience in big data, analytics, and data science is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and bias for action – you have the ability to navigate both business and technical domains and will provide guidance to internal and external implementation teams
- Time-management and prioritization – you are comfortable simultaneously working across many projects, both collaboratively across diverse teams (including customer-facing and internal teams) and self-starting initiatives
- Desire to quickly grow subject matter expertise – you are excited to learn about both C3.ai technology and relevant industry domains (such as industrial manufacturing, energy, financial services, or life science)
- Value self-learning – you habitually further your understanding of relevant areas of interest, such as AI, cloud computing, and software development
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.