Join a growing team that provides unlimited room for your professional growth. Command and Control Communications Engineering & Logistics LLC (C³EL) is a Woman Owned Small Business (VOSB) that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and delivering turnkey command center solutions to the Department of Defense (DoD) and Law Enforcement Agencies. We encourage our employees to strive for the next level by empowering our teammates with paid training and consistently expanding opportunities. We offer great pay, excellent health benefits, 401K and the tools to succeed. Our ideal candidate will have a strong ability to multi-task, organize, be punctual and dependable, and perform independently as needed.
Title: Audio Visual Technician Level 1
Location: Tampa, FL
- ·Install the following cable and hardware according to provided designs.
- Audio connections.
- Stereo mini jack.
- Stereo mini to terminal black on Tesira.
- DM receiver to display
- DM transmitter PC audio connections.
- Stereo to mono bridge jumpers
- Rough in cable according to design
- Solders, XLR and other various connectors
- Install speakers – knows the basics of 8ohm versus 70/100 volt systems.
- Exhibit knowledge of displays and hardware of all types.
- Install projectors to include lens throw calculations and uni-strut fabrication.
- Demonstrates and understands data connections:
- Cat5 and Cat6 terminations
- Understands shielded and unshielded part numbers and use STP-UTP
- Builds and tests patch cables and be able to use a Cat5/RJ45 tester.
- Understands how to use a RS232 tester
- Understands all fiber connectors
- Understands multi mode – single mode function/installation specs.
- Understands basic electrical calculations:
- Must know OHMs law
- Be able to calculate total load of a rack by equipment specs.
- Be able to calculate number of 20AMP CKTS needed for a project
- Be able to demonstrate the understanding of Europe and Asia 230v and 50Hz power systems
- Understands 120v receptacle wiring
- Be able a multimeter to:
- Test power supplies/change polarity
- Demonstrates understanding of Continuity/ohm connectors and cables.
- Understands AC and DC testing
- Ability to serve as an entry level CAD operator. Can modify text, copy, paste, and print to pdf.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional working experience
- Competent and capable communicator with MS Office Products
- Passport is current, with a minimum of one year to expiration
- Must be able to deploy in support of projects/company needs.
The Candidate hired will be required to obtain the following Certificates required within 1-year of Employment:
- Introduction to Crestron Systems
- Toolbox (to provide quiz results).
- Crestron DMC 4K
- Thinklogical Tech 100
- Biamp Audia for technicians online
- Biamp TesiraForte online
- Biamp Webinars: (must be documented)
- Designing a conference System
- System Equalization
- USB Basics and Troubleshooting