C3 is on a mission to bring financial freedom to the world.
C3 is a self-custodial exchange that has no trade-offs. Despite being trustless and self-custodial, C3 offers all of the functionality of traditional cryptocurrency exchanges, including instant execution, high throughput, REST APIs, WebSocket connectivity, advanced order types and support for all networks. By leveraging the latest technologies and with the backing of the top trading firms in the world, C3 is transforming the market structure of crypto and paving the way towards a well-functioning market.
We do not settle for anything but the best and we carry this mindset across everything we do. We only make tradeoffs to benefit the user experience and nothing else. We have a pragmatic approach to solving problems: we know where decentralization matters and where it doesn't, we are user maximalists and believe that tribalism is best left at the door.
By joining C3 in these earlier stages, you will have the opportunity to become a fundamental part of a very ambitious project while working with very talented individuals and cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate community a to manage, grow and develop our community in the APAC region. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of blockchain and DeFi fundamentals, decentralized communities and community-building tools to build, support, and engage our community. This role will be highly visible with far reaching impact on the success of C3.
- Grow and manage local online and offline C3 communities.
- Create, translate, and proofread content for C3, focusing on the local market.
- Moderate the regional C3 social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of the local user base and awareness.
- Work with internal teams to create, analyze community and market insights.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other platforms.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter.
- Gather and communicate client feedback and market intelligence to help us to design new products and build partnerships
- • Stay up-to-date on local digital technology trends
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be from the following country:
- Experience building communities from the ground up
- Experience working with DAOs, NFT, or DeFi communities
- Creativity and capacity to create clever and fun memes on a regular basis
- Highly organized and self-starter, with the ability to support various marketing projects and social media channels simultaneously
- Experience organizing Webinars, AMAs, Twitter Spaces, Discord, and Telegram for community coordination and outreach
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in local language, advanced level of English
Nice to have:
- Proven track record for creating self-sustaining and growing crypto communities
- Big twitter following
- Experience hosting AMA sessions