Vehicle Security Architect
As a member of the Firmware Security team, you will have a substantial impact on the security of millions of users all around the world. You will also take the lead in securing products by enabling Security into everything from bootloaders to applications on prototype hardware.
As a Firmware Security Engineer you will:
- Drive the implementation of product and application standard security architecture and recommend security solution and reducing security risks before the product release.
- Deep understanding of the electric car internal communication model and able to convey the security implementation to different electronic control unit contributor in an effective manner.
- Oversee all of the security implementations for all devices include gateway, ecu, data-center and Cloud servers and all communication media, include LTE, Wifi, CAN, LIN and Ethernet.
- Demonstrated experience implementing variety of communication security and authentication model, include psk, ed25519, ssl and tls.
- Knowledge of Key Management Service, Key life cycle, data encryption/decryption service, data signing and verification.
- Clear understanding of the embedded system security implementation, kernel hardening, file system protection and encryption.
- Staying abreast of latest Cyber security threats both internal and external.
Bonus If You:
- Are delighted to break things in order to uncover security vulnerabilities.
- Have experience implementing Secure Boot, Trusted Execution, and cryptography fundamentals in embedded systems.