Turning the car into the next-generation smart device requires combined forces right from the start. At BYTON automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other. BYTON Concept epitomizes the first-ever purpose-built car aimed towards a fully autonomous future.
In BYTON ADAS/AD team we are working with the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, sensor/computing technology and computer vision to build next generation of AD/ADAS system ranging from L0-L4. We have a tremendous challenge to introduce latest autonomous driving technology in fast pace manner in BYTON car. We as a team believe in working hard, dedication and passion to build next generation autonomous system and introduce the same in BYTON smart and safe vehicles.
In BYTON AD/ADAS team we are building a high-performance team who is excited to solve engineering challenges and is passionate about making next generation autonomous system. BYTON AD/ADAS team is looking for engineers who are excited to be part of this team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical lead and responsible for releasing ADAS high and low speed maneuvering features as outlined below but not limited to these following:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) which include stop&Go ACC and also Intelligent adaption of speed based on Map/Traffic Sign
- Collison warning, Brake assist and Automatic Emergency Breaking (AEB)
- Park-Assist, Auto-Parking, Rear Automatic Emergency Braking (Rear-AEB) based on Ultrasonic sensors and Near range camera
- Responsible for defining functional requirement specification and test procedure
- Responsible for creating simulated environment for ADAS SW feature testing
- Responsible for functional safety aspect of ADAS features
- Responsible for SW feature testing both in simulated environment and in vehicle.
- Review test result with Verification & Validation team and support to debug field issues
- Support and analyze KPI test drive data
Candidate requirements and qualifications:
- Proven track record from OEM/Tier1 bringing automotive ADAS customer features and sensors integration into production
- In-depth knowledge and experience of ADAS/AD feature requirement development
- Knowledge of in-vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet) and vehicle network architecture & diagnostics
- Understanding of principles of functional safety and resulting activities with regards to system architecture / development for ADAS/AD systems
- Understanding of ADAS HW components software interface definition like Camera, Radar, Lidar, Ultrasonic sensors, ECU etc.
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Robotics, or other related field.
- 3+ years of automotive experience, particularly in the area of assisted / autonomous driving at a Tier1 or OEM