Job Description Work on different activities related to software design, implementation and validation for powertrain applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop algorithms and SW features to enhance powertrain performance.
- Work closely with suppliers to design, implement, integrate and validate software systems for powertrain applications.
- System design and develop requirements at systems and subsystems level for the electrified powertrain system.
Candidate requirements and qualifications:
- BSc / MSc / PhD in Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automotive, or Electrical Engineering
- Maltab/Simulink, C/C++ for embedded systems applications.
- CANoe, INCA, or similar measurement tools.
- Experience working with ISO 26262 compliant software development