Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain analytical tools aimed at streamlining the collection, consolidation, analysis, and feedback of supply chain related data.
- Proactively identify inconsistencies in the data through your visualizations and with statistical tests
- Manage routine collection, consolidation, and analysis of supplier capacity data and risk relative to supply capability in meeting the demand forecast.
- Maintain and develop supply chain BOM programs to accommodate business needs of different department.
- Deliver continuous improvement efforts with current applications to increase automation and scalability as well as make improve existing reports.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiative to stakeholders within and outside of the company
Candidate requirements and qualifications:
- Experience building and maintaining reports in Tableau required
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, R or Python preferred
- SAP ERP(MM, FI, PP) experience preferred
- Adept at merging data from a variety of sources in order to generate conclusions through analysis
- Experience in forecasting, supply chain planning, logistics and service operations a plus
- Ability to track and lead new and ongoing project activities