This position requires an individual with a strong background in software development including but not limited to embedded systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent track record in delivering embedded software for complex commercial products
- Architect and develop systems for building and deploying software targeting a variety of embedded devices
- A deep understanding of software systems fundamentals
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with Posix Programming(Sockets & Threads).
- Experience with or exposure to software development for embedded devices, including MCUs and FPGAs
- Experience with real-time operating systems (embedded Linux experience highly desired).
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Knowledge of open source software platforms and tools.
Nice to have:
- Buildroot experience.
- Experience with automotive data bus interfaces highly desired (CAN, J1939, UDS, OBD-II).
- Experience with message queues such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Experience in designing and building large scale systems. Demonstrated knowledge with distributed and multi-threaded implementations a plus.