- Test engineer with focus on RF test and debugging
- Interact closely with Systems engineers, Software/Hardware developers and RF engineers to test vehicle Entry System and Telematics
- Gain holistic understanding of requirements in component, system, and vehicle level
- Troubleshooting to reproduce failures during component and vehicle testing.
- Work with firmware and system engineers to evaluate requirements, create test plans and test cases, execute manual and automated tests, and perform failure analysis.
- Follow issue resolution from issue origination thru verification, closure, and monitoring
- Anticipate and communicate roadblocks/challenges. Develop and implement new test methods to improve quality/efficiency
- Strong analytical ability to solve problems that are unusual or difficult
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in RF test and validation.
- Solid understanding of and experience working with RF hardware, lab equipment, and wireless communications
- Experience with continuous integration methodologies and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Jira, Jama).
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to write test scripts to automate RF test equipment (python, labview or similar)