As the Battery System Performance Specialist, he or she will work on defining the test cases and plans for the HV battery. He or she will make sure that all HV testing standards (GBT/UN38.3/ ECE, SAE) are being met and will be the point person for signing off on test validation plans and test setups.
- Keep up with all the yearly updates on all standards (GBT/UN38.3/ ECE, SAE)
- Define battery system safety checkout for SW releases
- Define engineering evaluation testing
- Define test plans and test procedures and be the owner for all DVP&R
- Define HV battery abuse testing catalog
- Review and approve test setups according to the test procedures and plans
- Ensure all product issues are identified, logged, tracked and resolved during each testing phase.
- Analyze, document and approve test reports to support test plans and product delivery.
- BS or MS in electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Prior experience in HV battery
- Knowledge in Battery Management System (BMS)
- Knowledge in High Voltage Battery Systems especially Li-Ion based chemistry
- Experience in GB/T, UN38.3, ECE and SAE standards
- Familiarity with INCA & CANoe Software tools