Imagine what YOU could do here at BYTON where we rethink automobile concepts of yesterday and focus on building the next-generation smart device on wheels.
Join our team full of diverse perspectives created through a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skillsets like yours that enable the innovation we need to be successful.
As the Battery Design System Verification Specialist he or she will lead the HV battery system validation team to develop test plans, test scripts and validation test setup equipment. He or she will track and monitor all validation GB/T testing and be the point person for all the issues and failures related to validation testing. This position will have direct reports.
- Develop test plans and test procedures and be the owner for all DVP&R
- Determine requirements for new test equipment and/or redesign existing test equipment.
- Interface with outside test houses/vendors to perform required testing, including quoting and scheduling.
- Ensure all product issues are identified, logged, tracked and resolved during each testing phase.
- Analyze, document and publish test reports to support test plans and product delivery.
- Assist in the review of test processes as they are developed.
- Develop, maintain and execute high voltage battery system and component test procedures and tests
- Working with contract test facilities to supplement internal test capabilities
- BS or MS in electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in battery validation testing
- Experience in Battery Management System (BMS)
- Experience in High Voltage Battery Systems especially Li-Ion based chemistry
- Experience in GB/T standards
- Familiarity with INCA & CANoe Software tools