- Prioritize digital features into a roadmap leveraging both customers research and product insight and coordinate with respective stakeholders
- Formulate requirements and user stories for digital features and user experiences from a customer’s point of view
- Guide products from ideation to launch, focusing on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring the product into what customers want
- Review UI/UX wireframes from a usability / vehicle positioning / customer perspective
- Support cross-functional alignment meetings on digital features & user experience related topics
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder.
- 5+ years of working experience with 2+ in Product Management.
- Ability to influence without authority, collaborating with technical and cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Proficient interpersonal skills, personable yet persistent.
- Flourish in ambiguity, setting own goals and effectively delivering them in a very fast-changing environment. Motivated by making life better through technology and wanting to be part of a team that makes this happen.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
- Deep understanding and empathy for customers.
- Launched multiple successful products and or features.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- We like people who like cars and thinking about the future of mobility.