We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Project Manager to join our growing Vehicle Engineering – Body Interiors group to execute and launch of our vehicle in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment. This role is the key interface between Engineering and Program Management on reporting program status and risks, getting cross-functional alignment and ensure timely delivery of cirital tasks and assignments.
- Obtain the up-to-date Knowledge on: project work stream status, program & project’s timing, milestones and critical issues.
- Communicate efficiently on: critical issues to internal and cross-functional teams and program; latest project status to program team, program status/info/tasks to involved team members.
- Enforce actions on: lead project resolution of cross-functional issues, program’s action item assignment and on-time delivery, compliance with program gateway deliverables, BOM accuracy and Enovia maintenance, support and usage of chosen IT solutions.
- Master of timing on: project’s technical content delivery schedule in line with overall program timing.
- Participate in core team meetings, generate action items and follow up with team members.
- Coordinate interdependent tasks and deliverables with other groups across the globe, including Engineering, Design Studio, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning, Process and Sustaining Engineering.
- Produce comprehensive and elaborate spreadsheets, graphs and PowerPoint presentations for meetings and management reports.
- Coordinate resources, provide clear direction and timelines for deliverables, and delegate tasks across the full project team.
- Ensure alignment between all individual contributors, internally and at Suppliers;
- Plan, schedule and conduct regular project sync meetings.
- Create standardized reports about project status, and risks.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies, as needed.
- 6+ Years experience working with engineering projects.
- 4+ Year Engineering degree, BSME, BSEE; Advanced degree desired MSME, MSEE.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (MS-Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Proven ability to communicate to people at all levels within an engineering organization.
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive and highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, meet critical deadlines with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Critical management skills with a high level of initiative and sound judgement;
- Proven track record as Program/Project Manager.
- Practical understanding of product development processes.