The Head of Capital Markets is a high growth opportunity that will play an instrumental role in Byton’s development. As Head of Capital Markets, you will work closely with key leaders in the business and be a part of the team responsible for all aspects of capital markets, including fund-rasising, closing and managing investor relationships.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experienced IR or Investment banking professional (i.e. >10 yrs ) with strong track record on fund raising/investor relationship management.
- Self-starter and result oriented with strong accountability
- Strong process management with sound business logic grasp and with skills in bp structuring, financial modeling or interpretation, FA/partner management, key documentation and term negotiation and post closure management, in the overall context of Byton’s global fund raising plan and timeline
- Broad network in the investment community in North America, particularly in the Silicon Valley (medium-large VC/PE/Cross-over/Strategic/high net-worth) with ideally some boardroom access. Knowledge of investors outside of US is also a plus
- Strong people skills and ability to coordinate cross function/geographic globally, but particularly with Greater China (cultural, legal, business and capital market system)