Senior Manager Homologation – PDM&H
Battery electric vehicles have unique global certification requirements that require effective management and strategies.
As the Senior Manager of Byton’s Homologation team, you will be responsible for leading the global launch of Byton’s electric vehicle in China, North America & Europe.
If this is something that interests you, and you have passion for electric vehicles, energy efficiency, new technology and want to make a difference, we would like to talk!
PDM&H – Homologation
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Lead and direct homologation teams in China and U.S. offices.
- Complete vehicle certification responsibility for all proposed markets.
- Work closely with internal design and engineering teams to provide direction on regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a technical expert on future electric vehicle regulations & standards within Byton.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and liason to government agencies for automotive safety and emissions certification.
- Work with internal personnel, government representatives, consultants and regulatory bodies to develop global regulatory strategy and direction.
- Monitor changes to related legislation and regulations in all markets and ensure company awareness.
- Participate in meetings with regulatory agencies and industry groups.
- Lead integration of advanced driver assistance and autonomous driving features.
- BS in Engineering (BSME, BSEE, BSIE…) or equivalent.
- 10+ years of light vehicle regulatory affairs, homologation or compliance experience in China, Europe and U.S. markets.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced start-up work environment.
- Proven global team leadership skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required to support homologation activities.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Masters degree in Engineering or Management.
- Experience with global vehicle regulations and certification.
- Electric vehicle certification and testing experience.
- Foreign language skills; Mandarin and European languages a plus.