Automotive Electronics Intern
- Assist in design of digital and analog electronic systems for automotive applications.
- Help to specify network signaling over CAN and LIN protocols
- Help to manage technical information being sent and received between different engineering teams.
- Occasionally collaborate with suppliers to manage engineering documents.
- Help to specify device transmittals and electrical connectors.
- Follow up on timing and part availability with suppliers.
- Work with CAD to visualize mechanical designs within the vehicle
- Lead and document engineering concerns and engineering change requests.
- Review cost effective alternatives for proposed electrical designs
Monitor testing for automotive products to ensure compliance with electrical and environmental requirements
- Pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Light experience in CAD, both 3D and 2D
- Exposure to CATIA V5/V6 is a strong plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple activities