Hardware System Architecture, Autonomous Driving(AD, Lv0-Lv4) System Integration
Turning the car into the next-generation smart device requires combined forces right from the start. At BYTON automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other. BYTON Concept epitomizes the first-ever purpose-built car aimed towards a fully autonomous future.
In BYTON ADAS/AD team we are working with the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, sensor/computing technology and computer vision to build next generation of AD/ADAS system ranging from L0-L4. We have a tremendous challenge to introduce latest autonomous driving technology in fast pace manner in BYTON car. We as a team believe in working hard, dedication and passion to build next generation autonomous system and introduce the same in BYTON smart and safe vehicles.
In BYTON AD/ADAS team we are building a high-performance team who is excited to solve engineering challenges and is passionate about making next generation autonomous system. BYTON AD/ADAS team is looking for engineers who are excited to be part of this team.
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Technical lead and responsible for HW system architecture definition of ADAS/AD system which include interfacing with other sub-systems, sensors and actuator.
- Responsible for overall definition of communication architecture, supply-volatge strategy, system redundancy for AD system, power supply redundancy for AD system etc.
- Responsible for DFMEA of ADAS electrical architecture
- Support system team for ADAS functional safety analysis
- Work closely with supplier, system engineers, HW component engineer and other BYTON subsystem team to define system architecture for ADAS system for Lv4 system for mass production vehicles.
- Defining system level testing of HW configuration
- Responsible for defining of system testing and supporting implementation at end of line in production factory.
- Single point of contact for any HW system level issue
- HW responsible of integration of all ADAS features from architecture standpoint in system level to identify functional dependencies.
- Support sensor integration in the vehicle from architectural standpoint
- First point of contact for any ADAS HW system level issue reported from vehicle and further coordinate with component and feature responsible.
- Perform joint validation testing along with supplier as needed to prove out HW architecture.
- Participate field testing along with Verification&Validation team for HW system
- Review test result with Verification&Validation team and support to debug field issues reated to HW architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited University.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering with specialty autonomous driving technology and/or power electronics is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of ADAS HW architcture definition, ADAS features, test specification creation, test simulation creation & testing, vehicle validation and release in production
- Good working knowledge of ADAS HW interface definition with other subsystem like powertrain, chassis, UI/UX etc.
- Good working knowledge of functional safety implementation in automotive system
- Good working knowledge of diagnostic software feature implementation in automotive system is a plus
- Good working knowledge of ADAS HW components interface definition like Camera, Radar, Lidar, Ultrasonic sensors, ECU etc.
- Experience with ADAS software development, integration is a plus
- Good working knowledge in design verification & validation, test planning and test execution
- Hands-on experience in test execution on test bench, HIL or in vehicle
- Experience with data acquisition and logging systems
- Experience with automotive communication protocol such as CAN, LIN
- Experience with working with CAN analysis tools such as Vector CANanlyzer, Kvsaer
- Good working experience with electrical wiring and integration
- Good understanding of Autonomous driving technologies
- Experience with hardware-in-loop systems for verification of ADAS features is a plus
- Knowledge of automotive ADAS safety standards such as NCAP, ISO for ADAS/AD is a plus
- Experience working with global teams is a plus
- Working experience with automotive systems design, packaging and assembly requirements is a plus
- 5+ years of working experience in HW system architecture, including at least 2-3 years experienes with ADAS/AD HW and components
- In-plant and/or program/vehicle launch experience is a plus