As a Senior Embedded Engineer, you will own the camera sensor and ISP driver bring-up into our production software stack. The Senior Embedded SW Engineer will also support the HAL integration and any debugging related to the integration efforts. You will also design and develop tools that are used to analyze, correlate, and improve the performance of the various in-cabin cameras including the selfie camera, driver monitoring camera, and gesture camera for either human vision or computer vision applications. The Senior Embedded SW Engineer’s responsibilities also include designing and developing improved tuning tools or novel algorithms to be implemented within the signal processing pipeline.
- Design and develop drivers for cameras and ISP/DSP’s.
- Consult on calibration criteria for optimal camera performance.
- Drive third party vendors regarding application library performance improvements.
- Collaborate with cross functional internal teams on architecture and system requirements.
- Travel to Asia is expected
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Imaging Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing embedded solutions for image processing, image quality, or machine vision applications
- Expertise in C, C++, Matlab, or Python
- Experience in firmware API interaction is required.