Technical Project Manager, ADAS/AD L0- L3 System Integration
Turning the car into the next-generation smart device requires combined forces right from the start. At BYTON automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other. BYTON Concept epitomizes the first-ever purpose-built car aimed towards a fully autonomous future.
In BYTON ADAS/AD team we are working with the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, sensor/computing technology and computer vision to build next generation of AD/ADAS system ranging from L0-L4. We have a tremendous challenge to introduce latest autonomous driving technology in fast pace manner in BYTON car. We as a team believe in working hard, dedication and passion to build next generation autonomous system and introduce the same in BYTON smart and safe vehicles.
In BYTON AD/ADAS team we are building a high-performance team who is excited to solve engineering challenges and is passionate about making next generation autonomous system. BYTON AD/ADAS team is looking for engineers who are excited to be part of this team.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is responsible for managing the ADAS system engineering and also to lead engineering activities ranging from design to validation to build. TPM is responsible for managing project scope, schedule, and cross functional coordination. We are looking for TPM with strong engineering skills to influence engineering decisions, to manage program risk, communication and documentation. TPM will work very closely with other BYTON CoCs and external partners.
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Responsible for coordinating both internal and external design activities for ADAS/AD L0-L3 autonomous system development. This would include delivering the scope, plans, timing and risk mitigation.
- Work closely with product and system engineers to develop the requirements, architecture, simulation, design, FMEA, functional safety, prototyping, test, integration, and delivery of autonomous system.
- Work closely with external engineering partners, system Engineers, other Technical Program Managers in BYTON and most importantly BYTON prototype/manufacturing team in Nanjing, China.
- Current opportunities include working on sensors, computers, positioning, vehicle integration, vehicle prototyping and introduction in production.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills by developing consensus and win-win situations
- Evaluate and recommends options consistent with industry best practices
- Influence the development & implementation of an efficient and effective design process & application
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or a related field. Master + degree preferred
- A record of launching automotive projects successfully and working in a fast-paced environment
- Working experience with ADAS/AD Lv0-Lv3 system.
- Require 5 or more years of relevant experience in technical program management in autonomous drving technology.
- Experience working with cross functional development teams to coordinate the entire product development lifecycle. This includes design requirements, FMEA, functional safety, prototype designs, verification/validation , vehicle level diagnosis and introduction to mass production.
- Experience writing detailed engineering documentation
- Skill developing detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor program status across multiple activities
- Skill leading both internal design activities and outsourced design activities
- Good teamwork and communication skills are essential
- Experience with both prototype product development and large volume manufacturing