We’re looking for Validation Engineer who has strong background and hands on experience with testing in-vehicle infotainment and connectivity.
This engineer must thrive in a start-up a company environment with great opportunities for growth and spectacular achievement.
This engineer needs to:
- Need to develop test scripts in NI LabViewenvironment against test cases and requirements
- Develop and execute test plans for radio, bluetooth, navigation, audio, modem and wifi evaluation in Infotainment bench setups
- Work closely with design engineers to optimize performance
- Thrive in a start-up a company environment with great opportunities for growth and spectacular achievement.
- Must possess at least 2-4 years of hands on LabView experiences in testing any area of infotainment
- China Travel required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding about basic schematic diagrams (electronic circuits)
- Ability to diagnose simple hardware issues
- Troubleshoot issues with the use of Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeter, etc.
- Good to have skills:
- Automotive ECU test experience
- Experience with simulation tools such as Vector CANoe/Intrepid Vehicle Spy
- Experience in Issue management and Requirement management tools such as JIRA, DOORS
- Basic C, C# and Python programming