The Intern for E/E Systems & Integration Validation will:
- Support in running the tests for various features of E/E Systems on HIL and LabCar Environment.
- Support Test Bench Development Effort.
- Participate in test results analysis and report generation
- Participate in problem identification and root cause analysis
- Records clear and meaningful reports to provide test results for each execution on the TestRail server
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program
- Must be self-motivated, with a desire to continuously improve and learn.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational ability with good follow-up skills and attention to details are a must
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision, and good decision making and problem-solving
- Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus