Systems Engineering Intern
Be a part of the next generation of automotive technology. In this internship, you will be immersed in the future of User Experience and Digital Content in vehicles, as part of our Intelligent Car Experience team. Jump start your career with Byton Automotive!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Collaborate alongside industry leading technical experts across functions: Solutions Architecture, Systems Integration, Software Design, E/E, Validation.
- Network w/ professionals at the cusp of the automotive revolution.
- A fast-paced, high-energy, start-up culture.
- Flexible work hours and free catered lunches.
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Systems, Electrical, Software, or Computer Engineering (or similar). Bachelor’s degree candidate with a passion will be considered.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about technology and engineering.
- Passionate about next generation automotive and infotainment user experience and technologies
- Develop experience defining the specifications of some of the industry’s most exciting features in Intelligent Car Experience.
- Learn modeling skills, such as UML (i.e. Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, State Machine/Transition Diagrams, System Diagrams)
- Collaborate regularly with Software Engineering (including DevOps, Framework, and BSD), Quality Engineering, and Vehicle Integration Engineering.
- Popular industry documentation and work flow management tools, such as Confluence, Jira, Jama.
- “Work Hard, Play Hard!”