Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions, as well as implement day-to-day changes.
- Setup test environment including LABCAR and HIL Systems.
- Create test plans and test specifications and test framework.
- Contribute in defining the test strategy including test phases, test methods, test types, test objectives, measurement criterion, reporting format.
- Execute validation and report generation
- Develop Automation Tools
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Vehicle Network Architecture, E/E Systems
- Experience working with HIL Hardware - dSPACE, Vector, NI
- Experience working with HIL Software – dSPACE, Controldesk, Vector ECU-TEST, VehicleSpy.
- Strong knowledge diagnostic protocol (UDS) and Communication protocols (CAN/CAN-FD/LIN/Ethernet ARXML).
- Strong Programming & Scripting Languages C#, Python, CAPL etc skills with dedication to writing clean understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Good understanding Schematic and Basic Knowledge of Circuit Analysis
- Experience in configuring the HIL test benches based on ECU Functionality and test requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting with multimeter, oscilloscope, and other test equipment
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computers engineering.
- Minimum 3 yrs of Automotive Experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, resourceful, and able to take initiative.