System Integration Engineer
Powertrain Central Drive Intelligence_System Integration
A. Responsibilities (essential to the position)
Looking after the Engineering Project V-Cycle:
1. To manage vehicle requirements on Powertrain System, from vehicle E/E architecture to Vehicle Control Unit (VCU) Software, Hardware and Powertrain Component.
2. To lead system release schedule to vehicle integration following company process
3. To validate VCU software over development platforms [SIL, MIL, HIL, Labcar, car]
4. To support test trips and After-Sales investigations
The above tasks contain but are not limited to:
5. To define tools for mechanical and electrical buildup of powertrain system, test benches and prototypes
6. To align powertrain buildup with all relevant interface partners.
7. To report to management all upcoming changes, align with all involved parties and support technical solution.
8. To alert management in case of unsolvable conflicts. Offer alternative paths.
1. Lean & self-responsible working attitude.
2. Flexibility/openness for suddenly upcoming tasks: startup mentality.
1. Industry background: • automotive, engineering, electric vehicles
2. Knowledge and skills: • Mechanical and electrical engineering, automotive, CAD
3. Education / Training: • Master, Diploma, PhD or comparable
4. Competencies: • self-organizing, solution-oriented
6. Prefered Language skills: • English, Chinese
7.Working location: Santa Clara, USA