Sr. Engineer, H/W and S/W Release, Santa Clara, CA
Responsible for planning and timely release of Hardware and Software related to PAD (Powertrain and Autonomous Driving) systems needed for all Prototype Builds, Vehicle-level Validations and Production.
Powertrain and Autonomous Driving - Vehicle Integration
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Ensure timely release of hardware/parts and software/calibration for various prototype builds and mass production
- Work with component teams in Powertrain and Autonomous Driving groups and suppliers to ensure hardpoint dates are met for both H/W & S/W
- Create and maintain project documents, Cross functional coordination, Risks management, Communication and periodic status updates
- Work closely with stakeholders in the organization for setting expectations, risk and change management in a collaborative environment
- Keep visibility into Product releases tracking; and involve in R&D work and methodologies;
- Proactively manage changes in release scope, identify potential risks and crises, and devise mitigation/contingency plans
- Data structuring, migrating & cleansing data and system integrations.
- Lead activities related to automotive BOM management and packaging issues; managing concerns using tools like JIRA.
- Bachelors (required), Masters (preferred) degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of delivering products through a team
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience working with a cross functional team of Engineers
- Relevant technical and professional accreditations; PMP or PgMP Cert. a bonus
- Experience working in a matrixed and dynamic work environment
- Experience working in Automotive programs (preferred)