Digital Product Program Director
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Up to 25% travel, especially to BYTON and partner offices in China and Germany.
- BYTON is developing the next-generation smart device on wheels. In addition to providing the most innovative in-car user experience, the BYTON Life ecosystem seamlessly connects and integrates the user’s digital life across different touchpoints, enabled by the unique BYTON ID and advanced cloud connectivity. BYTON Life is a completely interconnected, smart and open platform that enables unmatched personalization and engaging experiences.
- Coordinate all activities related to the development of BYTON’s digital product offering, including in-vehicle software, web/device applications, and overall software ecosystem.
- Manage overall timing and execution of the digital product development, including prioritization and coordination of interdependent tasks and deliverables with all related groups - Engineering, Product Management, Design, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Coordinate all resources and program deliverables, provide clear direction and timelines for deliverables, and distribute tasks across the corporate project team.
- Extensive experience managing large-scale digital development programs, with a preference for programs that involve complex hardware/software integration (12+ years’ experience desired).
- While this position will not hold technical judgement responsibility, sufficient technical capability to understand the “language” of digital product development is required for effective program management.
- Familiarization with MS Office and JIRA software tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to summarize very complex technical information succinctly.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to multi-task, meet critical deadlines with eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Critical management skills with a high level of initiative and sound judgement.
- Creative, self-motivated, highly organized, and hardworking with a passion for customer service.