We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to design our networking and connectivity systems in our next generation EVs. You will be part of a strong technical team with a proven track record of delivering innovative and robust automotive components in a rapid, startup environment.
- Take ownership of vehicle connectivity and networking features through the entire feature life-cycle from design to manufacturing.
- Derive the functional requirements for your feature.
- Lead cross-functional design discussions to converge on the optimal system/subsystem design solution that meets functional, performance, manufacturability, and serviceability requirements.
- Generate robust build-to and test-to documents that capture your design.
- Support FW/HW development and validation testing to ensure timely delivery of your system/subsystem.
- Support manufacturing to ensure successful integration of your system/subsystem.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent subject.
- At least 2-4 years of work experience in a Systems Engineering or equivalent role.
- Experience in writing requirements and specifications in DOORs, JAMA, or equivalent requirements management system.
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive design discussions to a conclusion.
- Knowledge of automotive systems including CAN, LIN, and Ethernet networks, gateway, telematics, and/or keyless entry systems.
- Automotive domain knowledge such as Over-The-Air (OTA) Updates, V2X, UDS, 12V battery management.
- Experience with model-based systems engineering (MBSE) a plus.