Show Vehicle Maintenance
- Day to day maintenance of show vehicles
- Show preparation
- Communication with mechanical/electrical/hardware/software partners involved in show cars development
- Spare parts management
- Taking care of minor repairs would be requested
Show Vehicle Use
- Assist in transport arrangements for show properties with internal drivers and external companies
- Point of contact and support for vehicle loading/unloading
- Ensure appropriate supplies travel with vehicle
- On set support during photo shoots/filming
- Assist in vehicle logistics for auto shows/dealer events/showrooms
- Show car building experience is a plus.
- Experience driving high value vehicles is preferred.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and good understanding of quality
- Must be willing to travel locally and internationally (up to 50%).