As a Systems Integration Engineer – Intelligent Car Experience, you will support the Intelligent Car Experience team to conceptualize, design and integrate the ICE system with the rest of the vehicle. The Systems Integration Engineer will be the main point of contact for the ICE team to integrate power, signals, and functionality to the rest of the vehicle. The Systems Integration Engineer will report to the Manager of E/E Systems Engineering.
- Support the integration and development of the Intelligent Car Experience with the UI/UX team
- Make trade-offs between vehicle functionality, cost, weight, messaging, network architecture and wiring to optimize the electrical system
- Interface with the ADAS, Chassis, Body Electronics, Powertrain teams to ensure proper functionality of the UI/UX integration
- Define signal and functional strategies to support UI/UX features
- Collaborate with key system and component suppliers and support overall vehicle development milestones and prototype/production build events.
- Generate and maintain signal maps for cross-functional vehicle operation of ICE features
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with vehicle systems or component engineering
- Automotive experience at an OEM or Tier 1
- Experience with Infotainment, Instrument Clusters, Switches, Navigation, Audio, Personalization, Apps, Tell-tales, Driver Monitoring, eCall, Facial Recognition, Digital Content desired
- Must be self-motivated, with a desire to continuously improve and learn.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex projects with tight timing constraints, providing examples of such scenarios throughout ones career