Sr. Battery Systems, Engineer
We are looking for a dynamic leader who is highly organized and structured yet able to adapt and change directions to make a start-up reach our goals with an intense focus on delivering results on-time and with high quality in the Powertrain team at Byton.
- Own end-to-end project delivery with a focus of on-time and high quality.
- Define Technical scope, schedule/roadmap and resources for the Li-Ion Battery pack technical development.
- Lead regular core team meetings comprised of cross functional teams - engineering, supply chain, product management and quality to ensure coherence and alignment.
- Own and manage System level requirements and validation and decompose them to sub-systems.
- Intensely collaborate with sub-system teams (design, software, hardware, thermal and cell) to integrate to battery systems.
- Conduct Technical Functional and Design reviews.
- Act as a key interface to the Powertrain and Vehicle Program teams.
- Proactively manage program and technical changes/risks, make necessary tradeoffs and rally teams to resolve issues on a timely
- Concisely communicate status through dashboards and charts to senior management on status, risks and change control.
- Be creative and establish processes and tools to make the team efficient.
- 7+ years of experience in product development environment preferably with an experience in systems engineering.
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured thinker and clear communicator.
- Be able to adapt to dynamic environment and be open to challenges.
- Be a champion of change for increased efficiency.
- Have a knack to identify urgency in issues and escalate.
- Experience in project management tools such as JIRA, MS Project
- Experience requirements management tools such as (Jama, Doors, PTC Integrity).
- Six sigma background, PMP certification, Systems Engineering Certificate will be a plus.