As a Lead EE Systems Architect, you will lead our core systems architecture team. This is a senior level electrical systems architecture position. The scope of responsibility includes: Power Management and Distribution, Electrical Architecture and Topology, Network Management and Signaling, Logical/Physical schematic generation. The Lead EE Systems Architect will report to the Manager of E/E Systems Engineering. This position will lead a team of core architecture engineers.
- Mentor and lead system engineers
- Make trade-offs between vehicle functionality, cost, weight, messaging, network architecture and wiring to optimize the electrical system
- Model power management and design platform power mode/management strategies
- Design electrical architecture for new features and platform optimization
- Generate core electrical architecture requirements for the vehicle platform
- Manage all signals and messaging using model based design
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with vehicle systems engineering/architecture
- Automotive experience at an OEM or Tier 1
- Experience with model based system design, vehicle electrical systems, power management, power distribution, vehicle messaging, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, Requirements
- Must be self-motivated, with a desire to continuously improve and learn.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex projects with tight timing constraints, providing examples of such scenarios throughout one’s career
- Desired skills – PREEvision, CANoe, DBC, Ethernet, Matlab, Model Based Architecture Design, Requirements Management, Signal Mapping, Signal Routing, Mentor Capital Logic, Mentor Capital Integrator.