At Byton, we are developing the cutting-edge technology in Machine Learning/AI for our next-generation EV. In the AI/Data Science team of Byton, you will have the opportunities to work on many high impact and high innovative projects in areas of safety, personalization and optimization.
You will collaborate with product, marketing and engineering teams to leverage AI/machine learning to solve cross-disciplinary problems. You will also have the opportunity to work with the team to push forward the frontier of AI Research, including deep learning, reinforcement learning, Natural Language Processing, …, etc.
Come to be part of Byton’s AI/Data Science team to create breakthrough technologies in AI, to make the world a safer and cleaner place!
- Develop solutions with AI/machine learning for problems in the areas of safety, personalization and optimization of EV and cloud for EV.
- Collaborate with product, marketing and engineering teams to leverage AI/machine learning to solve cross-disciplinary problems.
- Productionize machine learning models for EV and cloud for EV.
- Participate in cutting-edge Research in AI/machine learning.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++ or Python
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to learn about them