We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Byton Apps aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services, including third-party services. To create the best user companion experience for our customers. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, familiar with CocoaPod or other dependency manager
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Understand network security practice based on other wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc.)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with toolssuch as Xcode Instruments
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning toolssuch as git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Published or facilitated app store release
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Chinese language skill is a plus, but not required.