Lead Engineer; System Architecture [AD/ADAS] is responsible for ADAS software features definition, vehicle integration, testing & validation, system release and introduction in production for state-of-the-art connected electric vehicles.
- Technical lead and responsible for system architecture definition of ADAS system which include interfacing with other sub-systems, sensors and actuator.
- Work closely with supplier, system engineers, HW component engineer and other BYTON subsystem team to define system architecture for ADAS system.
- Defining system level testing along with system engineer responsible for features
- Responsible for defining of system testing and supporting implementation at end of line in production factory.
- Single point of contact for any system level issue
- Responsible of integration of all ADAS features from architecture standpoint in system level to identify functional dependencies.
- Support sensor integration in the vehicle from architectural standpoint
- First point of contact for any ADAS system level issue reported from vehicle and further coordinate with component and feature responsible.
- Perform joint validation testing along with supplier as needed.
- Participate field testing along with Verification&Validation team
- Review test result with Verification&Validation team and support to debug field issues
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering with specialty autonomous driving technology and/or power electronics is a plus.
Good working knowledge of ADAS architcture definition, software features specification definition, test specification creation, test simulation creation & testing, vehicle validation and release in production
Good working knowledge of ADAS software features interface definition with other subsystem like powertrain, chassis, UI/UX etc.
Good working knowledge of functional safety implementation in automotive system is a plus
Good working knowledge of diagnostic software feature implementation in automotive system is a plus
Good working knowledge of ADAS HW components software interface definition like Camera, Radar, Lidar, Ultrasonic sensors, ECU etc.
Experience with ADAS software development, integration is a plus
Good working knowledge in design verification & validation, test planning and test execution
Hands-on experience in test execution on test bench, HIL or in vehicle
Experience with data acquisition and logging systems
Experience with automotive communication protocol such as CAN, LIN
Experience with working with CAN analysis tools such as Vector CANanlyzer, Kvsaer
Experience with electrical wiring and integration is a plus
Good understanding of Autonomous driving technologies is a plus
Experience with hardware-in-loop systems for verification of ADAS features is a plus
Knowledge of automotive ADAS safety standards such as NCAP, ISO for ADAS/AD and ISO26262 is a plus
Experience working with global teams is a plus
· Working experience with automotive systems design, packaging and assembly requirements is a plus
5+ years of working experience in design and/or verification and validation of automotive software and systems, including at least 2-3 years with ADAS/AD
· In-plant and/or program/vehicle launch experience is a plus