• Work on the product development on the next generation intelligent car experience systems.
• Support hardware bringup and validation through the development of software tools.
• Work closely with hardware engineers to bringup and validate new hardware designs.
• Develop diagnostics tests for use in validating hardware at the factory floor.
• Interact with our partners at the factory for deployment of diagnostics software.
• Prior experience in creating tools and diagnostics tests in supporting hardware development and validation.
• Prior experience in deploying diagnostic tests to a factory environment.
• Solid knowledge of Python and C/C++ programming.
• Experience working closely with hardware engineers in a lab environment.
• Prior experience in bringing up new platforms running QNX.
• Experience with microcontrollers, Intel, and/or ARM Cortex microprocessors.
• Automotive experience is highly desirable.