This candidate mainly will be supporting ADAS-Chassis Integration and System Level Testing.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Setup test environment including LABCAR and HIL Systems.
- Create test plans and test specifications and test framework.
- Contribute in defining the test strategy including test phases, test methods, test types, test objectives, measurement criterion, reporting format.
- Execute System Tests and Report generation
Knowledge & Skill Set:
- Knowledge of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and it’s features.
- Experience working with HIL Hardware - dSPACE, Vector, NI, or ETAS.
- Experience working with HIL Software – dSPACE, Controldesk, Vector Tools (CANdela, vTESTstudio, CANoe DiVa).
- Sound knowledge in the concepts of diagnostics (UDS/GMLAN/KWP) and Communication protocols (CAN/Flexray/LIN//J1939).
- Exposure to ECU interfaces with sensors, actuators and plant models.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like C#, Perl, CAPL.
- Experience in configuring the HIL test benches based on ECU Functionality and test requirements.
- Experience developing test cases to cover complete set of requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, resourceful, and able to take initiative.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computers engineering.
- Minimum 3-7yrs of Automotive Domain testing experience.
- ISTQB certification is a plus