Software Engineer, Server Application Development – Intelligent Car Experience:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users all cross the global. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database(s), and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
• Integration of data storage solutions for China and US. Maintain and migrate user data between data centers.
• Integrate with third-party services like: notification, payment etc. that will reach different countries.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Implementation of internal/external web portal
Skills And Qualifications
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, Swagger, etc.)
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS)
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Chinese language skill is not required, but a plus.