The high voltage architecture system electrical engineer is responsible for design and development of HVJB (high voltage junction box) for electric vehicle applications. He/she will oversee the complete development cycle of this product from concept, prototyping, validation, to production.
- Develop, validate, and enhance high voltage power distribution system for electric vehicles
- Responsible for electrical system topology selection, components selection, circuit board review, testing and validation of HVJB( high voltage junction box).
- Work closely with mechanical design, firmware engineer, manufacturing and supply chain to bring the product into mass production
- Contribute to powertrain and vehicle level integrations from prototype to production
- Solid background in PCB level electrical components
- Industrial design/debugging/validation experience with high voltage electrical system.
- Capable of circuit topology selection, components selection, circuit board layout, prototyping, testing and validation of power electronics product.
- Hands on experience for power electronics hardware development
- Experience in PCB design, using schematic capture and layout tools
- 3+ years of power electronics design experience, preferably in automotive industry
- Master degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with HV connectors, but not required.
- Experience with mechanical structural design with CATIA V5 and V6 , but not required.