As a senior engineer, you will be expected to develop and work with the ICE (Connected Intelligent Experience) software and hardware teams in the framework development and software testing encompassing multiple communication platforms including: CAN, Ethernet, BroadR-Reach, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth as well as gesture recognition and touchscreen. The framework will include at a minimum Jama, Jira, source control (Git/Perforce), a test management application (TestLink or equivalent), and continuous integration capabilities (Jenkins, Bamboo) along with other tools and programming languages as required for automated smoke, reliability and stability testing. You will work closely with the development teams and will create test plans, test cases, implement and execute tests, analyze and present data as well as working with engineers on root failure analysis for all layers of SW including Embedded, Framework, UI, and Apps.
- Work with IT to develop and maintain testing framework: servers, hosts, clients, ...
- Create automation test scripts using Jenkins, Testlink, …
- Responsible and proficient in test execution using emulations and management of testing defects.
- Interact with multiple engineering disciplines to author test design documents and required test script functionality
- Provide solutions for instrumentation and emulation of Electronic Controls Unit (ECU) sensors and actuators
- Define automated test projects, test plans, test cases, …
- Develop smoke and stability test environment for ICE
- Perform data mining and report generation
- Work closely with developers in failure analysis and MTBF
- Work with development teams to provide a seamless flow from requirements/specification to quality management.
- Passion for software testing
- 3-5 years of automated software testing
- Continuous integration experience
- Development experience with Java, Python,...
- Experience developing smoke, stability and reliability test system.
- Experience with scripting in Linux and Windows environments
- Demonstrate an ability to manage complex projects with tight timing constraints, providing examples of such scenarios throughout one's career.
- Experience in the following areas is a PLUS.
- Familiarity with CAN test hardware/software: Canoe, Catalyzer, PCAN
- Familiarity with Ethernet/Broad R- Reach: RadMoon products
- Infotainment system stress testing
- Android testing experience especially CTS certification