- Advise, assist and develop with software architects, engineers, product and business owners to evolve architectures and design technical solutions.
- Actively develop software using modern technologies like Java, Scala, Akka, Lagom and Play Framework.
- Design and implement software solutions based on the Reactive Platform
- Perform mentoring, code reviews, etc.
- Continually expanding the depth and breadth of expertise across the entire JVM Reactive platform.
- Opportunity to travel extensively.
- You are a developer and explorer of the JVM Reactive Platform(Java, Scala, Akka, Play, and Lagom)
- Have knowledge of message bus systems.
- Have experience in distributed architecture and functional programming concepts.
- You are an eager learner, ready to take on new technologies and techniques quickly and constantly.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in at least English.
- You are skillful at interacting and working with people; working with a self-organized lean and agile team.
- You are dedicated to best practices such as automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- You are an agent of change who is constantly learning and seeking better outcomes.
- You are passionate about enabling others to adopt new technologies.
- have experienced many different kinds of projects and methodologies, and know the difference between the effective and the hype.
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience with JVM-based languages and systems.