This is a senior level software program manager role for the Digital Technologies team. As the senior Software Program Manager, you will be the primary owner of the organization’s FW/SW projects from planning to execution and become the primary interface with other organizations within the company. You will also be key in developing processes that increase the efficiency of the organization. The goal is to drive all SW deliverables so they are delivered on time and with quality.
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Plan entire development and release cycle of SW features.
- Work closely with SW engineering managers on resource allocation and task planning.
- Drive progress with internal SW dev and test teams in a scrum master role.
- Contribute in developing and managing processes that improve the efficiency of the team including SW release processes, configuration management, and quality assurance.
- Manage risks and issues and taking corrective measures when deliverables fall behind.
- Coordinate with other organizations on projects/features that require cross-functional alignment.
- Minimum 8 years experience as a SW program manager or SW engineering manager.
- Successful track record of full cycle SW engineering program management experience is a must.
- Proven experience in utilizing agile development methods, conduct sprint planning, and running scrum teams.
- Strong experience working with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player. Capable of leading project teams while not directly managing people.
- Capable of being the main point of contact in cross-functional teams with other organizations to align deliverable dates and requirements.
- Prior automotive experience is a nice plus.